Sunday, November 27, 2011

Xmas 2011: Gifts I Don't Want to Give or Receive, mostly.


Jungle Animals in a Dew Drop puzzle


that's a big drop of water or those are teeny tiny animals... and are they trapped? are they sad?

NEXT

Girls Pink Spy Kit

it's pink so... not as serious? Doesn't she look smug?
I've got a secret...lalalalala

NEXT

Alpha Pig

Try Me = the hammer moves a-little-bit

NEXT

Rolling Stones Monopoly $29.99
Metallica Monopoly $39.99

what's with the price discrepancy? And why are the Metallica guys cartoon figures?
I *almost* want this though. I admit it.




Metallica Monopoly tokens




Rolling Stones Monopoly tokens - I like these

NEXT

Garden Gnome to paint


NEXT


Senior Moments game

okay. I don't want to play a game where no one remembers anything or who went last or where you left the scorecard or your glasses or when you last played a game like this... maybe if you're in the market for a game like this then you may be old enough to enjoy

NEXT

Elvis Bingo



but I won't cast stones as the bands of My Youth are also bingoing
Gen X we now have

Kiss Bingo


as it says "two classics rolled into one"
"is there nothing Gene won't put his name on," my shopping companion remarked

NEXT

another songster was discovered an aisle over
this was the only action figure in the Super Stars series we could find
this was series 3 btw--more research needed on this I think

A Cool Dozen Ice T's $2.99

we mused how 12 Ice T's would make an awesome army
lined up on an office desk
but spending almost $40 on Ice T figures just seemed a little decadent


Ice T action figure explained

NEXT

Scary My Little Pony Set


not-very-ponylike #1

not-very-ponylike #2

NEXT

Wooden Doughnuts

very Canadian



Wooden Doughnuts: used for math, not for the microwave (says so in the small print)

NEXT

Family Guy Operation


a lot of people like Family Guy
I can't say I am a fan but it has a few moments

NEXT

Nightmare Before Christmas Oogie Boogie Operation


this *almost* came home with me.
Nightmare Before Christmas is in my top 5 films
ultimately I thought, I am not 8 so I left it behind

No comments: