Wednesday, September 24, 2008

On a walk at noon

This afternoon I took my camera on a walk down Slater Street. I was looking for images for a few school assignments and found this broken light along a very prominent bridge that leads to Slater Street. The broken streetlight with the Canada logo behind it just said something to me, perhaps about the election coming up, perhaps about the economy and uncertainty and broken systems. Maybe we are ready to break out or break apart. Maybe we already have.





I was really focusing on signs and this official sign next to the unofficial tag caught my eye.


After leaving the urban jungle I found myself beneath a very awe-inspiring maple tree, red leaves highlighted against the bright blue sky. It's really Fall.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although there are differences in content, but I still want you to establish Links, I do not know how you advice!

Anonymous said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!
Special Net