Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Olympic Connection

As I originally posted here, in 2006 I was asked to create a mirror of positive affirmation for Jenn Heil. She was heading to the Torino Olympic games representing Canada in her sport, freestyle women's moguls. I was told her mirror was with her in Canada House as she readied herself for her competition and then she won gold.



Here it is 4 years later and she's in Vancouver at the 2010 Olympic Games as the defending champion. Her final is scheduled for 7:30 PST tonight. But, I just heard Vancouver is under a heavy rain warning: 50-90mm of rain expected an already they've rescheduled some events. Snow making machines and airlifting snow by helicopter is futile against rainy downpours. I can only imagine how much delays fray the nerves of competitors. My thoughts are with you Jenn.

You go Girl!

2 comments:

Timothy Hunt said...

Well, Jennifer got silver. Awesome. I have seen people's reactions to your mirrors of positive affirmation and I do believe you have the Midas touch.

MIke said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas