Thursday, November 26, 2009

Ottawa School of Art Holiday Sale - You're All Invited



The annual Ottawa School of Art Holiday Sale starts tonight. Doors open at 5pm to 8pm. I submitted six paintings for the shows this year, and if they sell I'll have new pieces up to replace them. New this year is the Holiday Sale at the Shenkman Art Centre in Orleans. The show there also opens tonight with the vernissage to be held this coming Sunday afternoon, 2-5pm. My one and only craft sale is this weekend so the only vernissage I can attend is tonight's...and with that I am off to mingle! This is really colourful event and you should all come and see it.




Here are my contributions to the Holiday Sales.

The first three are at OSA George Street, Ottawa.




Baaa Humbug 11 x 14 acrylic on canvas



Greg Brady was always cool 11 x 14 acrylic on canvas



Basement Apartment 16 x 20 acrylic on canvas



These are my pieces for the Shenkman Arts Centre, Orleans.

Red Rabbit 14 x 11 acrylic on canvas


Night Owl 14 x 11 acrylic on canvas


location location location 9 x 13 acrylic on canvas




Ottawa School of Art Holiday Sale: two locations


35 George Street, Ottawa & Shenkman Arts Centre, Orleans

Nov 26 - Dec 15 2009.

1 comment:

Maya said...

Love Red Rabbit!