Sunday, January 03, 2010

Goals



I've written my goals down many times and worked with affirmations for years, but I have never combined this with a calendar. I found this free calendar template and decided to make my own calendar this year.

I love calendars.

I simply titled the space below my Whiteout image 2010 Goals and I'm going to keep track this year of what I am doing to make the things that are important to me happen. There is always a step you can take toward a goal. It could be tiny, but so long as you continue to move forward you are getting somewhere. I think if I kept focused all year, (always hard for me; my distractions are very attractive), I'd be very far along toward my personal goals this time next year. I'm going to try it.

Feel free to copy this page and convert it to your own goal calendar.

No comments: