Friday, June 06, 2008

Art in the Park 2008 Tomorrow and Sunday

Tomorrow is one of the best art shows in Ottawa: Art in the Park in the Glebe.
Saturday and Sunday June 7 & 8 10am to 5pm
I am in NORTH 7
Every year I try to create a series of works just for this show and often it springboards me into new areas and it's happened again. I am really happy with what I came up with and I'm going to do The Big Reveal here on my blog. It's not everything that I will have there but my main pieces. I've been nose to the grindstone getting these done.

Relax acrylic on canvas 24" x 36"


Sing acrylic on canvas 24" x 36"


Storms Pass acrylic on canvas 24" x 36"


No Expiration Date acrylic on canvas 24" x 48"




Patience acrylic on canvas 24" x 36"




Show Your Love acrylic on canvas 24" x 36"




Soar acrylic on canvas 24" x 36"



Expect the Good Stuff acrylic on canvas 24" x 36"

No comments: