Friday, April 02, 2010

Saturday April 3rd, 8am to 2pm, Carp Easter Market & my market return :)


Hi. I know I've been a little quiet lately.

Lots of stuff going on. I wrapped up my first two classes for the City of Ottawa: Paint Your Pet's Portrait and Drawing and Painting for Beginners.

I have to say that these classes were a joy and I weekly fell in love with my students and with their bravery! I am not an easy teacher; I challenge my students but there is no way you are going to dedicate 10 weeks of evenings over the course of a winter to dabble here and there. I do hope they continue to pursue their art. every one of them had something special going on in their work. And on a personal note I discovered that I can teach. It's something I'd been wondering so good for me too.

Lately I've been making things, (market things), as I will be re-joining the warm and inviting Carp Market fold officially on Saturday April 3rd, 2010 for the Carp Farmers' Market Easter Market.

We start at 8am and go until 2pm. It's going to be some wild weather, and I'm not talking snowstorm more like sunburn weather. They're calling for 27C and that's so odd I don't even know what to add to that.
I'll just let the facts stand without comment.
And how you some pictures tomorrow when the event is over.

So if you are looking for something to do on a summery Easter weekend, drop by the Carp Farmers' Market and say hello. I'd appreciate it.

1 comment:

Timothy Hunt said...

Thank goodness you are back!