Thursday, July 07, 2011

The Friendliest of Plans

Hello Plastic Masters aka those of you readers who like to make things with friendly plastic.



I've been thinking about all the stuff I've made over the years - this being year TWENTY - of making things with Friendly Plastic, and I am about to embark on the next logical step with the stuff.

I am starting to compile downloadable files full of plans and pictures of my designs so you too can give Friendly Plastic a whirl.




There are a few of us out there teaching it, but there are still many many people looking for information on how to use it. We all do it differently and I think it's time for me to teach other would-be plastic masters how I do it.

I'm deciding what format i'd like to present this work in and of course I have to dissect my things and get them into teachable/learnable shape. It's an exciting thing for me and I hope to hear from some of you about what you'd like to see and also about how you would liek to get this material.

Please feel free to comment here on the blog or email me personally at katieargyle@yahoo.ca.

I'll keep you posted on my progress. I hope to have something by the fall.

-- Katie

No comments: