Thursday, December 06, 2007

Carp Xmas Sale Tomorrow

Well it's my last show of the year tomorrow. The year has gone quickly by. It was a very productive and busy year. A good year. I have my final printmaking class today with my final critique by the instructor. We had our final drawing class yesterday, painting is Friday and photography on Monday. Then, with all this and my shows out of the way, I have to clean the ceramics studio for next semester, and find the time to make presents for friends and family. I'm looking forward to some personal art-making. Even feeling excited about it.

The only thing giving me some doubt is I think my cold may be re-asserting itself.

There have been some wicked throat bugs around and I had one about two weeks ago.

I walked around in my leopard print fleece pyjamas for 5 days,
drinking tea from a fantastic teapot
that I didn't make but did get to glaze
when it wasn't claimed for three semesters at school and destined for the garbage can. Too beautiful for that I saved it and finished it. Even with all that beauty I still felt awful.

And now I feel it in my throat again. I feel really tired again. And all I want to do is sleep but I have work to do so I have to work. And to that end I'd better go before my energy gives out. Better find some chicken soup. Ah! What better than Winnie the Pooh and chicken soup, together again?

No comments: