Friday, August 08, 2008

Ottawa Farmers' Market During the Ex


During the Ottawa Exhibition the Ottawa Farmers' Market is relocated into Sylvia Holden park, almost adjacent to the Exhibition grounds. The park is very pretty, meandering here and there. Many vendors will be attending the market during the relocation weeks but I will not.

I'm taking the time to get ready for the Kingston Women's Festival on Sunday the 17th, and the next week will be spent creating stock for the fall season. This will be my last stretch of time before I start back at school the first week of September. With a full course load of 5 classes, a part time job at the school in the ceramic studio and markets on Saturday and Sunday I need to work ahead if I can get the chance!

See you next at the Ottawa Market Sunday August 31st, 2008.

No comments: