Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Artist in Residence Pt 1 Wk 1 Day 5 - short day - Mill Pond Gallery, Richmond Hill


heading downtown early
Due to an appointment I could not reschedule,
Toronto
I spent only a few hours at the Gallery today. In my absence fellow RHGA members, Andrea and Michelle gallery sat for me making sure the gallery would be open.
Thanks!
I did make big progress creating a pile of wood shavings as I began carving my woodcut.
I am going to hunker down and see how far I can get tomorrow, my last full working day.
Last because with the Mill Pond Concert across the street on Thursday night, I am told the crowd often finds its way over to the gallery so it just isn't a day to make art but a day to talk about art. So be it.

Residency Info and Hours:
Mill Pond Gallery
314 Mill Street
Richmond Hill, ON


Gallery Open/Artist in Residence
July 31-Aug 6
HOURS in attendance:
Fri July 31: 1pm-8pm
Sat Aug 1: 12pm-5pm
Sun Aug 2: 12pm-5pm
Mon Aug 3: 1pm-8pm
Tues Aug 4: Gallery Open 1pm.
NOTE: I'm in attendance: 5:30pm-8pm
Wed Aug 5: 1pm-8pm
Thurs Aug 6: 1pm-10pm

1 comment:

Baloch said...

Amazing information thanks you did good job.
https://happynewyearrose.blogspot.com/