Tuesday, December 01, 2009

New on Etsy: handmade ceramic buttons *fp inspired!*

I've been working on some fancy button designs for the past few months and here's what I've come up with. They are all, indeed, fancy and very attention-getting. I think they're real traffic-stoppers and can you imagine having one of these on your coat? Or your winter hat? Or some fancy handbag you've made lovingly by hand or machine...
Etsy
Buy Handmade
prissyfistspress

For those of you who know me as one who lives for friendly plastic, you can see that many of my designs and the style of my friendly plastic work continues into clay.

Funny how that goes.
Hand of the maker and all that.

But being that friendly plastic melts in hot water, or in hot hot direct sun, and although it'd make a gorgeous button, clay is ultimately more practical for this purpose.

So check out my buttons on Etsy and tell me what you think. I'll be putting more work up for sale in the weeks ahead.

No comments: