Sunday, September 09, 2007

And the sun sets on another year



As the sun sets on this commemorative collector's edition Reese's Elvis Peanut Butter and Banana Creme chocolate cup candy bar, seen here against the backdrop of one of my favorite places on earth, Britannia Bay, so sets the sun on another year for me, and also on Elvis, long gone 30 years this past August, presumably the reason for this special edition candy bar.


Tomorrow I start school again. I'm in the second year of art school. Fall is indeed the unofficial New Year. I was looking over my course outlines and they seem daunting. My first year I was just happy happy happy to be going. This year I am happy, yes, but I have a clue as to how much work is involved. I welcome the challenge and hope I can continue to grow as an artist.

The proof is in the making, right? Right.


This one hasn't been eaten yet. It says you can instantly win an Elvis Tribute Car! I really should have an Elvis Tribute Car. I can't claim it though, it's for my American Friends only. Alas! I can only dream of such a dream machine...

Click here for the authentic Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich recipe the way Elvis' mama used to make 'em YuM!.

No comments: