Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Made Fresh Today-Sept 5 '07-Young Cow


It dawned on me that I don't think I've shown you what my pins look like when I present them to the public. I make my friendly plastic character, add the pin to the back, and then pin it to a card that always has a caption on it. This one, as you can see, is called "Young Cow".

This design used to be fairly radical, not so much anymore, though even now the pierced udder causes people to either cringe a little in sympathy pain, or laugh at the unexpected sight of a pierced udder, or to turn in away in horror.

The only other animal I have pierced is a cat's ear. I sometimes make an Egyptian type cat and will do this, or I'll pierce the collar of a dog and hang things from it, usually a tiny red heart. Maybe I need to make some people with piercings. Hmmm.

No comments: