Saturday, August 25, 2007

Expect the Unexpected

As the title suggests, I expect to post daily, in reality my posts have tapered off somewhat. I expect to post daily but the unexpected has been cropping up.

The days, my friends, are just not long enough.

This is a transition time for me and with it comes extra duties that I have to clear up. If I am away from my blog for the next few days it's cause the world is pressing in on me and I have to attend to business. It's school stuff, and work stuff, and family stuff.

You know.

So really this is a heads up to my loyal readers that I will be posting erratically for the next week while I sort things out. Thanks for your patience.



And for your entertainment while I am away,
please enjoy this photo of a rabbit wearing a sweater.
Thank you.

No comments: