Saturday, July 14, 2007

Day Olds - July 14, 2007


Plan in Motion...

I'm going to begin work on a reproduction of a famous painting, all done in friendly plastic. Since this will take a few days to work through I'll just post my progress
as I go along. I'll update you with pictures and maybe you can see how I build one of these designs. It's a project I've been meaning to do for a while. May as well try it now.

Meanwhile, for your viewing pleasure, here's an artwork from a few years ago that I love. The words were done in shrink plastic, Einstein in friendly plastic, and the background is acrylic paint on a 16 x 20 canvas.


Gravitation 16 x 20 modelling plastic, acrylic paint on canvas 2004
Quote: Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. -- Albert Einstein

No comments: