Friday, July 06, 2007

Made Fresh Today - July 6th, 2007


Fiskars - a love affair that never ends

Ah my fiskars scissors. My primary friendly plastic tool. I cut everything with my fiskars. No loops for your fingers to go through so no callouses on my hands. Soft rubbery cushy grip. Tiny pointy sharp scissor ends to make small inticate cuts. A spring to keep the two halves ready to go at any time. A quality product. I bought my first pair of fiskars and used them, without exaggeration, everyday for ten years. Then the orange closer thing broke, and then the spring came off, and then they had to be replaced. Sadly, subsequent pairs have taken to breaking at the same part faster than 10 years, like 2 or 3 years, but still. I love these scissors. Fiskars, if you ever need a testimonial, come to me.

No comments: